✔ Cut files for Cricut and Silhouette are all included with this digital download of our design: My first St Patricks day SVG cutting files! These files can be imported to any number of paper crafting and vinyl cutting programs.
✔ INCLUDED FILES IN THIS LISTING:
✅ 1 Zip Folder (FILES) containing the following:
- 1 SVG
- 1 PNG Black (Transparent Background)
- 1 PNG White (Transparent Background)
- 1 DXF
- 1 PDF
- 1 EPS
- 1 JPG
✅ 1 Zip Folder (INSTRUCTIONS)
✔ Thank you very much for visiting!!!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All our files are instant digital download, NOT physical product. I will NOT be sending or mailing a physical product. You can use these files with programs such as Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Corel DRAW, Inkscape, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
Please verify that these file types will work with your specific program and/or cutting machine before purchasing. No refunds can be given if it is determined the files are not compatible with your software. This being said, please research what file types work with your software before purchasing.
If our files do NOT work with your compatible software, please message me and I will be more than happy to assist you in fixing this issue
- After Purchasing your files will be available to download here: http://www.etsy.com/uk/your/purchases as soon as you complete your purchase. You will also receive an email containing information. You can also access the download page by going to your account > purchases > Download Button.
- Please note that Etsy does not allow buyers to access purchased files from the Etsy app, so you will need to use your phone/tablet browser or a computer.
- Please verify that these file types will work with your specific program and/or cutting machine before purchasing. If our files do NOT work with your compatible software, please message us and we will be more than happy to assist you in fixing this issue!
- To extract all or individual files from a zipped folder, do the following (PC):
1. Double-click the compressed (zipped) folder.
2. Select the file or files you want to extract.
3. Right-click your selection and click Cut.
4. Navigate to the location you want to unzip the files to.
5. Right-click and select Paste.
- Follow these steps to open zip files on Mac:
1. Click the Unzip button.
2. From the drop down menu, choose to unzip your files to this Mac, iCloud Drive, Dropbox or Google Drive.
3. A "Finder style" window will open. ...
4. Choose to unzip the Entire Zip file or Selected Items. ...
5. Another option is to click the New Folder button.
If you can’t extract the zip file please message me and I will be help you fixing this issue.
- SVG files - Use this option with: Cricut Design Space, Silhouette (Designer Edition), MTC, SCAL, Brother Scan and Cut.
- DXF files - Use this option with: Silhouette (Basic Edition)
- PNG files - Perfect for PRINT ON DEMAND (POD).
Size: 12x12''/(3500 px), 300 DPI, High Quality with Transparent Background.
- EPS/AI/PDF/JPG - Use this options with: CorelDraw, Inkscape, Illustrator, Photoshop and more..
- You can change the colour of our designs using the vector files: SVG, EPS, AI or PDF.
- With these files, you can make t-shirts, mugs, stickers, prints, decals, birthday party decorations, iron on, print n’ cuts and more!
As this is a digital instant download product, no refunds can be given if it is determined the files are not compatible with your software.
This being said, please research what file types work with your software before purchasing. If our files do not work with your compatible software, please message me and I will be more than happy to assist you in fixing this issue!
You are allowed to use these files for both personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use the files as they are or modify them to create ONLY physical products for personal use or for sale. Not to be resold as any type of digital download.
Check our example files to make sure our files are compatible with your software. This is a demo of an example of the file you are going to receive. Just copy and paste this demo link below into your web browser: