IMPORTANT: This is CUT FILES FONTS AND NOT INSTALL FILES.
✔ Cut files for Cricut and Silhouette are all included with this digital download of our design: Distressed font SVG cutting files! These files can be imported to any number of paper crafting and vinyl cutting programs.
✔ INCLUDED FILES
- Distressed font SVG.zip: 42 files.
- Distressed font PNG.zip: 42 files.
- Distressed font EPS: 1 file.
- Distressed font JPG.zip: 42 files.
✔ Thank you very much for visiting!!!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
All our files are instant digital download, NOT physical product. I will NOT be sending or mailing a physical product. You can use these files with programs such as Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Corel DRAW, Inkscape, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. Please verify that these file types will work with your specific program and/or cutting machine before purchasing. No refunds can be given if it is determined the files are not compatible with your software. This being said, please research what file types work with your software before purchasing.If our files do NOT work with your compatible software, please message me and I will be more than happy to assist you in fixing this iss
After Purchasing your files will be available to download here: http://www.etsy.com/your/purchases as soon as you complete your purchase. You will also receive an email containing information to download the file. If you don't receive it please check the junk folder. You can also access the download page by going to your Etsy account > purchases > view receipt > and clicking Download Button.
- To extract all or individual files from a zipped folder, do the following (PC):
1. Double-click the compressed (zipped) folder.
2. Select the file or files you want to extract.
3. Right-click your selection and click Cut.
4. Navigate to the location you want to unzip the files to.
5. Right-click and select Paste.
- Follow these steps to open zip files on Mac:
1. Click the Unzip button.
2. From the drop down menu, choose to unzip your files to this Mac, iCloud Drive, Dropbox or Google Drive.
3. A "Finder style" window will open. ...
4. Choose to unzip the Entire Zip file or Selected Items. ...
5. Another option is to click the New Folder button.
If you can’t extract the zip file please message me and I will be help you fixing this issue.
We offer a free resizing service if you need a size not included and we are always happy to help you with any part of the process. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email: tonisartstudio [!at] gmail.com, or sending us a message via etsy, once you place your order.
You are allowed to use any files purchased in my shop for both personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use the files as they are or modify them to create physical products for personal use or for sale.
You can NOT make my images available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form.
You have many options to print your files:
✔ Print at home or at the office.
✔ Email or bring files to local print store.
✔ Upload and print online:
✔ PHOTOBOX (UK)
✔ ART TO FRAME (UK)
✔ BOOTS (UK)
✔ MPIX (US & CANADA)
✔ WALGREENS (US & CANADA)
✔ FEDEX KINKO’S (US & CANADA)
✔ SMARTPHOTO.EU (EU)
Jun 8, 2020