20 Beautiful Easter Designs, Digital Download in SVG, PNG, EPS, PDF, JPG format. Easter SVG bundle, Easter quotes svg, Bunny svg, Bunny Chocolate, Easter signs svg, Bunny clipart, Bunny silhouette, Svg cut files, Follow the bunny, Kids Easter Svg.
✔ PLEASE NOTE: This is an instant digital download, NOT physical product.
✔ INCLUDED FILES IN THIS LISTING:
✅ 1 ZIP Folder (files) containing the following:
- 1 SVG Folder: 20 SVG Files.
- 1 PNG Folder: 20 PNG Files.
- 1 PDF Folder: 20 PDF Files.
- 1 JPG Folder: 20 JPG Files.
- All in one SVG.
- 1 EPS.
✅ 1 ZIP Folder (instructions) containing the following:
1. Unzip Files - Instructions (screenshot), 2. Upload SVG File in to Cricut Design Space (screenshot).
✔ Thank you very much for visiting!!!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Last updated 11 July 2022.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at email@example.com .
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Toni Balios, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our files are instant digital download, NOT physical product. I will NOT be sending or mailing a physical product. You can use these files with programs such as Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Corel DRAW, Inkscape, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
Please verify that these file types will work with your specific program and/or cutting machine before purchasing. No refunds can be given if it is determined the files are not compatible with your software. This being said, please research what file types work with your software before purchasing.
If our files do NOT work with your compatible software, please message me and I will be more than happy to assist you in fixing this issue
- After Purchasing your files will be available to download here: http://www.etsy.com/uk/your/purchases as soon as you complete your purchase. You will also receive an email containing information. You can also access the download page by going to your account > purchases > Download Button.
- Please note that Etsy does not allow buyers to access purchased files from the Etsy app, so you will need to use your phone/tablet browser or a computer.
- Please verify that these file types will work with your specific program and/or cutting machine before purchasing. If our files do NOT work with your compatible software, please message us and we will be more than happy to assist you in fixing this issue!
- To extract all or individual files from a zipped folder, do the following (PC):
1. Double-click the compressed (zipped) folder.
2. Select the file or files you want to extract.
3. Right-click your selection and click Cut.
4. Navigate to the location you want to unzip the files to.
5. Right-click and select Paste.
- Follow these steps to open zip files on Mac:
1. Click the Unzip button.
2. From the drop down menu, choose to unzip your files to this Mac, iCloud Drive, Dropbox or Google Drive.
3. A "Finder style" window will open. ...
4. Choose to unzip the Entire Zip file or Selected Items. ...
5. Another option is to click the New Folder button.
If you can’t extract the zip file please message me and I will be help you fixing this issue.
- SVG files - Use this option with: Cricut Design Space, Silhouette (Designer Edition), MTC, SCAL, Brother Scan and Cut.
- DXF files - Use this option with: Silhouette (Basic Edition)
- PNG files - Perfect for PRINT ON DEMAND (POD).
Size: 12x12''/(3500 px), 300 DPI, High Quality with Transparent Background.
- EPS/AI/PDF/JPG - Use this options with: CorelDraw, Inkscape, Illustrator, Photoshop and more..
- You can change the colour of our designs using the vector files: SVG, EPS, AI or PDF.
- With these files, you can make t-shirts, mugs, stickers, prints, decals, birthday party decorations, iron on, print n’ cuts and more!
As this is a digital instant download product, no refunds can be given if it is determined the files are not compatible with your software.
This being said, please research what file types work with your software before purchasing. If our files do not work with your compatible software, please message me and I will be more than happy to assist you in fixing this issue!
You are allowed to use these files for both personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use the files as they are or modify them to create ONLY physical products for personal use or for sale. Not to be resold as any type of digital download.
Check our example files to make sure our files are compatible with your software. This is a demo of an example of the file you are going to receive. Just copy and paste this demo link below into your web browser: